D&C 31:3
Lift up your heart and rejoice, for the hour of your mission is come; and your tongue shall be loosed, and you shall declare glad tidings of great joy unto this generation.

Monday, June 24, 2013

Home Sweet Home...Camp Hill, PA


I thought it would be a long dry spell (at least a week) before I got any new information or an email from Elder Muir.  Of course, it wasn't long before I got another text from my friend telling me to check my email.  We took a quick overnight trip to Vernal (yes Vernal) to go to the temple and drive around Dinosaur National Monument.  I was totally bummed that I didn't have a computer to check my email but Dave saved the day with his Samsung tablet and we were able to get a Birdseye view of Elder Muir's new living quarters.  Below is the email and pics that she sent.
 
Hi,

I realized today that the apartment Elder Muir went to was one of the new ones I found last transfer so I had some pictures of it.  I always have the moving Elders take pictures when they move things in so I can get an idea of what the apartment was like since I never see them.

Don't get too excited, they are just random pictures with all the stuff lying around but you get the idea.  It's actually a dang nice apartment, better than most of them.  Anyway thought it would be fun for his mom to see where he is living.

Also, realized today that one of my all time favorite sister missionaries is in his District, Sister Andreason, she is awesome and will be a good friend to him.
 
See ya,
Sis. B
 






No comments:

Post a Comment