D&C 31:3
Lift up your heart and rejoice, for the hour of your mission is come; and your tongue shall be loosed, and you shall declare glad tidings of great joy unto this generation.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Happy HUMP Day...Woot Woo!

June 5, 2014


CELEBRATE...this missionary mom is happy to check off the first year!!!  One down and 3 to go (Derek will be right after Zach).  At times it seems like the year has flown by and there are other times when it felt like we'd never reach the halfway mark.  I know it's all downhill for me now and I'm counting the days until I get that sweet boy of mine home.   However, we continue to pray that Elder Muir will work hard and continue to learn and grow in the gospel as he teaches and becomes the best missionary that he can be.



We had a great time putting together a fun HUMP day package for our Elder.  Here's a few things that we included.  Many thanks to all the wonderful family and friends that continue to support Zach on his mission.  I know he really appreciates your thoughts, words of encouragement and support.

















 



 














No comments:

Post a Comment