D&C 31:3
Lift up your heart and rejoice, for the hour of your mission is come; and your tongue shall be loosed, and you shall declare glad tidings of great joy unto this generation.

Friday, June 7, 2013

Finally We Made Contact...The Very First Letter

     Finally...we got a letter.  As I was looking through the mail I found a letter and it was from Elder Muir!  Mom was so excited and that was the first thing we opened.  Even though it's short and sweet we were so happy to hear that he was happy and doing well.
     Today as Mom and I were running errands Sister Barton called and said that she got a letter from Kara.  Kara said that she saw Zach and talked to him for a few minutes and she said that he looked happy and excited and he said that he didn't sleep well the first night.

June 5, 2013

Dear Family,

     Today has been an exhausting but awesome first day.  I have had a blast.  You guys were right if you stay busy time flies and I won't be homesick.  And I have been busy ever since I walked in the door.  All the people in my district are going to Pittsburgh.  Whoever guessed my companion was from Washington you were right (Mom picked Washington).  His name is Elder Larsen.  He is awesome.  The spirit is so strong here.  Everybody is so nice and welcoming.  I love you all and I miss you.

Love,
Elder Muir
XOXO



1 comment:

  1. Yay! Hopefully, Elder got his dear elder email from me. Although, I probably bored him to tears. I'm glad you made contact with the dark side if the moon. ;)

    ReplyDelete