Here's what he had to say with a few pictures...
Monday, June 24, 2013
I hope you enjoyed the e-mails! Can't wait to hear back from you. I'm pretty much sending this because I needed to send my SD card because I couldn't load the pictures for some reason.
After I sent the e-mails from the library we went shopping and then to the church to play b-ball and card games with some of the other Elders and Sisters. It was fun, but unfortunately the Sisters from our area had a dinner appt. by the church so they could only drive us half way. We had to walk the rest of the way home and it took about 45 minutes. All this walking has made me really appreciate the fact that I have a car to drive at home. Hopefully we will get bikes soon. The area is really slow and walking is the majority of our day.
If you can't tell, I'm anxiously awaiting letters. Love you and miss you.
Love, Elder Muir
XOXOXO
Dear Meggy,
I hope your summer has been fun so far. I know it has been lonely, but remember Derek is almost home :) If you are really bored remember I am just an email away. I know it may be hard having me gone, but I know this is where I am supposed to be. Heavenly Father is blessing you and the family so much while I'm away. I would love to hear from you. Letters and e-mails would make me so happy. I love you and miss you.
Love, Elder Muir
XOXOXO
Dear Boris,
I hope you had a fabulous time in Germany. I would love to hear from you and see pictures from Germany. I want to hear about everything you did and saw. I want everything since I have not heard from you once since I have been gone. I want you to know that when it is your time to serve a mission you will be blessed and you will grow immensely. This decision is the best thing I've done. It might be hard in the beginning, but I promise it gets better. Remember prayer is powerful and can answer all of your questions. Also, continue to read the BOM, it is an amazing book. I love you and miss you. I hope to hear about Deutschland.
Love, Elder Muir
XOXOXO
Map of Camp Hill district
Elder Muir's poor blistery foot
Elder Muir and Elder J having a photo-shoot
Camp Hill Apartment
No comments:
Post a Comment