D&C 31:3
Lift up your heart and rejoice, for the hour of your mission is come; and your tongue shall be loosed, and you shall declare glad tidings of great joy unto this generation.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week 6 Faith in Every Footstep

Elder Muir is doing well, but battled a few tough weeks of homesickness.  We were glad to get a snail mail letter & birthday card for Dave that gave us hope that maybe things are looking up for him.  Life as a missionary is tough but brings forth many blessings that cannot be gained in any other way.



July 16, 2013

Hello to All!

                I hope you are all doing well.  I’m doing much better!!! :)  So tonight we were out and saw this huge plane that had just taken off.  We had no idea what the plane was because we could only see the underside of it.  We finally got a better view of it and it ended up being Air Force I.  It was pretty cool to see that.  I think there is a military base in Harrisburg so I think that is where it was taking off from. 

                So Sis. A (sister missionary) is going home on medical leave because she has really bad migraines.  She had them before she came out but they have been really bad lately.  Apparently she is getting new meds.  I don’t know how long she’ll be home but she plans to come back when she can.  This is where it affects me…her companion is going into a tri panionship with other sisters in our district.  That means we should get their car and their area while her companion is in the tri.  We only get it until transfers in 2 weeks. I will let you know more details after tomorrow and tell you in email time. 

                Also, coming up on Saturday (7/20) the ward is having a pioneer day party.  I will let you know how that goes.  Love you and miss you!  BTW, we used our Chick Fil A gift cards for lunch today.

Love,
Elder Muir
X0X0



1 comment:

  1. Yay for cars! Funny what we take for granted.

    ReplyDelete