Hello Everyone,
I hope you’re all doing good. I hope you all had a blast at Tahoe, I’m sure
you did. Wish I could have been there.
Sounds like Flat Zach had a blast too, thanks! I loved your missionary idea, sounds like
Flat Zach is getting lots of attention.
I can’t wait to see all of the pictures.
I really liked the puzzle letter that you sent. The rainstorm sounded wild. I saw Allison’s (from Tahoe) daughter the
last Sunday I was at the MTC across at the temple. I talked to her for a second but I didn’t
have much time.
The info in your email about
all the mission farewells is crazy, there’s getting to be a lot of missionaries
out in the field. I enclosed part of
President’s letter (this week’s 7/29) about how crazy it’s been leading up to
this new transfer. 32 new missionaries
came to the Pittsburgh, PA mission.
(The President's letter that he is referring to is in the post below)
(The President's letter that he is referring to is in the post below)
In my Ensign reading this week
I found a quote that Pres. Eyring gave in a talk called Mountains to Climb. He said,
“Trouble itself can be your way to strengthen and finally gain unshakeable
faith.”
Here are a few questions for
you and random information:
1.
How’s the mulch going, any new business?
2.
There are lots of oleanders in peoples’ yards and lots
of squirrels, bunnies & groundhogs in the middle of cities.
3.
All of the yards look like Beard’s yard with all of the big trees and lots of
ivy growing everywhere.
4.
Don’t send anymore gum right now. I can only have it when we are in the
apartment. The white handbook says that
we can’t chew gum while we are out walking.
So I still have 4 packs left.
5.
Tell Boris to write me one of these days. I’ve only gotten one letter with the Germany
debriefing. I sent him something a while
ago but got nothing back. I know he is
busy but I want to hear from him. What
golf course in PA is the US open at and when is it?
6.
Camp Hill is home to the corporate offices of Rite
Aid.
7.
There are lots of cicada insects and they are very
annoying.
8.
Anyone new in the ward?
9.
Any big local or national news?
10. Is the Draper Trax
station open yet?
11. FYI, I’m about 5
minutes away from the Susquehanna River.
Harrisburg is right on the banks, I’ll try to get some pictures.
12. I got Addie’s
baptism announcement and heard from Lori that she hurt her knee.
13. Have you run in any
½ marathons since I’ve been gone?
Now you have a bunch of
questions to answer for me. I loved all
of your muffins, cupcakes & the cinnamon bread. I ate it all and the frosting is almost gone
too. I hope this letter was a good
welcome home present from Tahoe. Love
you and miss you and can’t wait to see your pictures.
Love,
Elder Muir
No comments:
Post a Comment