Hello,
Hope all is well with you. Your email made it sound like you are all
doing great. Glad your weather has been
decent. It’s been pretty good here until
today. A big old snowstorm is coming
through today. Unfortunately, we won’t
be able to drive around too much. We don’t
have much planned because of it and having the car parked won’t help. We did have exchanges planed but the weather
made us postpone it until Thursday. The
next few days is supposed to be cold and snowy.
TREK sounds like fun, glad you get to go again.
I can’t believe there is another temple
movie. That’s the 2nd new
movie in six months. I sure miss the
temple and wish we had a temple in the mission.
I looked at the Gilbert temple pictures online and it looks pretty
awesome.
I’m sorry to hear about gma Bonnie’s
hip. I sent her a card for her bday,
hope they had fun on their trip. I’m
glad that you are all doing the 90 day BOM challenge. Congrats on the progress you are making, that’s
awesome! As you saw last week, I was
able to finish it and I was so excited.
I can’t wait to hear about Boris’ flying adventures. What exactly is the ground school that he’s
starting? Looks like Meg has her work
cut out for her with her Valentine’s bake sale.
Yesterday we had our Pday adventure at the Sturgis
pretzel factory. We took the tour and it
was pretty cool. We went as a district
and some super nice guy paid for all of us.
Also, there were some people from the Hershey ward on the tour with us. The tour was interesting and fun. I have some pictures of the tour. I got you guys a magnet that I will send home
at some point and I got a Tshirt. Also,
I got me some Wilbur Buds but I accidentally got dark chocolate. Their good, but I would rather have milk
chocolate.
I love the info you sent on the success/failures
of the famous people. It’s so important
not to give up, to “just keep on swimming”.
Greatness and success can only come if we aren’t afraid of failure and
don’t give up. Gotta go so I can get
this in the mail. Thanks for all you do
for me. I love you and miss you!!!
Inside the pretzel factory



No comments:
Post a Comment